The Personal Learning Network (PLN) operates on two levels:
- Professional development for school library staff and educators – in this case, delivered online by the State Library of Victoria
- An ongoing and self-managing professional development network sharing skills, tools, case studies and ideas online.
Through the Personal Learning Network participants can:
- Engage in personalised professional development with educators across Victoria and beyond
- Build their own personal learning network through a self-paced online learning system
- Connect with hundreds of colleagues who share resources and support their learning
- Use the web in innovative ways to enrich their teaching and learning experience.
It is presented by the State Library of Victoria’s Learning Services division, in partnership with the School Library Association of Victoria.
For information and registration forms go to the Library’s website.